Landau Brothers Retire from Landau Princeton

The time has come for Henry and Robert Landau to retire from the day to day operations of the Landau Store on Nassau Street. Landau’s has a long history since its move to Princeton NJ in 1955. Talks are underway with a new owner who merchandises similar lines of clothing and more information will be available soon.

In the meantime, Henry Landau and Robert Landau wish all their customers well during these difficult times, and thank all Princetonians for their patronage throughout the years. Below is a reminder of the family history of the Landau’s Clothing Store…

Landau Store History